Leisure For All
The Foundation "Leisure for all" offers sports and recreation for all disabled people.
- Le Radzy: across the pastures and the forest, near the chalet Le Radzy, not very difficult.
- Le Chalet: loop which go in the direction of the firing range of Le Crêt, easy.
- Le Basset: loop which go in the direction of the western of the village of Le Crêt, easy.
Nordic skiing: 2 loops:
- Le petit bois: course, which is totally flat, about 1km, near the village of Le Crêt.
- Loop of the village: course of about 1km with a small difference in height.
Ski slope: 2 ski resorts:
Les Paccots & Rathvel
Infos: ESSS Les Paccots, T. +41 (0)21 948 78 86
Huskies: 1 sleigh:
Fiaugères, by appointment
Infos: Tendres Pattes, T. +41 (0)78 718 48 57
Rafroball: 1 team:
Halle triple du Lussy, Châtel-St-Denis
Training on Wednesday from 5.30pm to 7.30pm
Infos: T. +41 (0)76 357 28 90