From april until November we propose 3 parking areas to make your stay as smooth as possible. We look forward to welcoming you to our region.
The 3 parking areas offered are located in the following places :
- car park La Cuva in Les Paccots
- car park Les Joncs in Les Paccots
- car park Rathvel
From April until November they are free to access; you are required to pay the tourist tax in order to obtain authorization to stay there.
To pay the tourist tax, you have two options:
- register and pay directly online on les-paccots.ch
- go to our Châtel-St-Denis Tourist Office
- go to our Info Point in Les Paccots
You will then receive your guest card.
|Adult (from 16 years old)||2.35 CHF|
|Child (-16 years old) with his parents or legal representative||Free|
|Child (-16 years old) not accompanied by his parents or legal representative||1.25 CHF|
- Waste management: you can buy garbage bags taxed individually from the Châtel-St-Denis Tourist Office or from our Info Point in Paccots.
- These parking areas are not equipped for emptying dirty water or recharging water and electricity.
- By staying at Camping Le Bivouac (official campsite), you will be able to empty your chemical toilets and gray water. Electricity is also available, as well as other amenities.