Go on a hike with your aperitif made only with local products from the region of Châtel-St-Denis.
- In your aperitif bag, I put you rather wine, craft beer or apple juice? Beer? That works. I had already prepared the dry sausage, Gruyère and cuchaule. - Great, thanks. Everything from the region? - It couldn't be more local, I assure you. 100% local! You can enjoy all this wherever you want!
The aperitif for two people includes :
- Two small cuchaules - Boulangrie Gilles l'Artisan in Châtel-St-Denis
- 200 gr of Gruyère d'Alpage AOP - Laiterie Dumas in Châtel-St-Denis
- Dry sausage - Boucherie Blanc in Châtel-St-Denis
Don't forget your pocket knife!
For the drinks you have the choice :
- 50 cl of Chasselas - St-Saphorin, Domaine des Faverges (Etat de Fribourg)
- Two beers - Boss'Beer in Bossonnens
- Artisanal apple juice - Pressoir du Belmont in Montagny
On reservation at least 24 hours before.