Situated at an altitude 1000 and 1500 meters, this path offers a splendid view of the "Fribourg" Alps and the Lake of Geneva. Two mountain restaurants and two alpine huts welcomes the hikers for a deserved break.
Hiking time 4 hours (without the stops) - 13 km
- Auberge du Lac des Joncs: cheese and cold meat
- Alpine chalet La Saletta: chalet soup
- Alpine chalet Le Vuipay: cream macaronis
- Restaurant Les Rosalys: pear syrup ice cream
June and september : everyday except Monday, Tuesday and Thursday
July and August : everyday except Monday
Between 9:00 and 11:00
Public parking of the bus terminal Les Rosalys
The concept of Gourmet Trails
• Packages are purchased from the Tourist Office.
• It is necessary to book in advance from 6 people.
• Prices do not include drinks.
• Credit cards are not accepted.
• The dishes are served in tasting portions.
• The choice of the table is not possible, also during bookings.
Accessible by public tranport: yes
Accessible by car: yes
Difference in height: + 660m / - 660m
Price per person
|Adult, drinks not included||39.- CHF|
|Junior, drinks not included||28.- CHF|
Reservation necessary for 6 people or more at the Tourist Office
Route n°2 on the map "Great walks"