The Little Gourmet
Given the current health situation, this package is unfortunatly not available for June. The situation will be reassessed in July.
This walk is ideal for families with small children. Discover the mountain lake "Lac des Joncs" and the playground.
Hiking time 1.30 hours (without stops) - 5 km
- Auberge du Lac des Joncs: cheese and cold meat
- Restaurant Les Rosalys: chalet macaronis
- Restaurant Le Tsalè: meringue with double cream
June and September: everyday except Monday, Thursday and Sunday
July and August: everyday except Monday, Saturday and Sunday
Between 10:00 and 11:00
Playground of Les Paccots (Public bus stop "Ermitage")
The concept of Gourmet Trails
• Packages are purchased from the Tourist Office.
• Reservation required for 6 people or more at the Tourist Office
• Prices do not include drinks.
• Credit cards are not accepted.
• The dishes are served in tasting portions.
• The choice of the table is not possible, also during bookings.
Accessible by public transport: yes | Nearest bus stop: Les Paccots, Ermitage
Accessible by car: yes
Difference in height: + 190m / - 190m
Price per person
|Adult, drinks not included||29.- CHF|
|Junior, drinks not included||20.- CHF|
Reservation required for 6 people or more at the Tourist Office
Route n°4 on the map "Great walks"