The Logger's Path
From the Rosalys, you will discover the beautiful region of the Veveyse de Fégire. Between the states of Fribourg and Vaud, you will taste the local specialties and enjoy breathtaking views of the different peaks of the Prealps
Hiking time 3.45 hours - 13.5 km
- Auberge du Lac des Joncs : Cold meet and cheese
- Buvette des Mossettes: Ham on the bone and röstis
- Restaurant Les Rosalys : pear syrup ice cream
May June and September: everyday except Thursday
July and August: everyday
Between 9:00 and 11:00
Public parking of the bus terminal Les Rosalys
The concept of Gourmet Trails
• Packages are purchased from the Tourist Office.
• Reservation required for 6 people or more at the Tourist Office
• Prices do not include drinks.
• Credit cards are not accepted.
• The dishes are served in tasting portions.
• The choice of the table is not possible, also during bookings.
Accessible by public transport: yes | Nearest bus stop: Les Paccots, Les Rosalys
Accessible by car: yes
Difference in height: + 435m / - 435m
The marking of this gourmet path is currently under vandalism on the road to the Guedères. After your first gourmet stop at the Auberge des Lac des Joncs you will go down to the parking just next to the ski slopes. Then you have to go to the right and take the agricultural paved road towards the Guedères. It is along this road that beacons are torn off. You just have to follow and stay on this road until the end and the next wooden beacon "Sentier gourmand".
Price per person
|Adult, drinks not included||37.- CHF|
|Junior, drinks not included||27.- CHF|
Reservation required for 6 people or more at the Tourist Office
Route n°1 on the map "Great walks"