The Little Gourmet
This walk is ideal for families with small children. Discover the mountain lake "Lac des Joncs" and the playground.
Hiking time 1.30 hours (without stops) - 5 km
- Auberge du Lac des Joncs: cheese and cold meat
- Restaurant Les Rosalys: chalet macaronis
- Restaurant Le Tsalè: meringue with double cream
June and September: everyday except Monday, Thursday and Sunday
July and August: everyday except Monday, Saturday and Sunday
Between 10:00 and 11:00
Playground of Les Paccots (Public bus stop "Ermitage")
The concept of Gourmet Trails
• Packages are purchased from the Tourist Office.
• Reservation required for 6 people or more at the Tourist Office
• Prices do not include drinks.
• Credit cards are not accepted.
• The dishes are served in tasting portions.
• The choice of the table is not possible, also during bookings.
Accessible by public transport: yes | Nearest bus stop: Les Paccots, Ermitage
Accessible by car: yes
Difference in height: + 190m / - 190m
Price per person
Office du Tourisme Châtel-St-Denis / Les Paccots et la Région
Place d'Armes 15
+41 (0)21 948 84 56
Properties of the itinerarie
Difficulty : Very easy
Length : 5 km
Duration : 1.5 hours
Reservation required for 6 people or more at the Tourist Office
Route n°4 on the map "Great walks"